The Supporters’ Trust Annual General Meeting will be held on Saturday, 8th September 2018 at Lambert’s Yard 162-163 Lower Briggate, Leeds LS1 6LY.
The AGM will commence at 1pm for the transaction of the under-mentioned business.
1. The Trust Chair’s Welcome and introductions
2. Guest Speaker: Angus Kinnear on Leeds United 2018/19
3. To receive the minutes of the AGM held on 30th September 2017
4. To receive the annual reports from the Board for the year ending 30th June 2017
5. To receive the annual accounts for the year ending 30th June 2017 and appoint YTB Limited, 42C Low St, Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds LS25 6BA as the auditors for 2018/19
6. Guest Speaker: Leeds Legend Allan Clarke on Leeds United
7. Election – Voting and Results of Board Elections
8. Guest Speaker: Deborah Dilworth – Supporters Direct and affiliation
9. The Trust’s Objectives for 2018/19 and beyond
10. To transact any other business relevant to an AGM, details of which have been received in writing by the Secretary seven days before the date there of.
11. Guest Speaker: Micky P Kerr closes the AGM.
** Fully paid-up Members on or before 8th August 2018 are entitled to Stand for Election, Vote in the Board Elections and attend the AGM. Those who were NOT members before the 8th are not entitled to stand or vote but can attend. If you are not a member and would like to join the Leeds United Supporters’ Trust please visit the renewals section or our website www.leedsunitedtrust.com
*** The election management group will be independently headed by Neil Le Milliere of Supporter’s direct. For further information or any queries please contact:- email@example.com
Listed here are the board’s Proposed positions
Listed here are the Election Role Descriptions
Requirements for the Secretary role
Please follow the Election Timetable
Download a Nomination-form-4 and please make sure it is submitted from your email address registered with the Leeds United Supporters’ Trust
View the Election Policy